GDPR – a useful tool and status changer for DPOs
Beverley Flynn reports on the changing status of Data Protection Officers under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Current subscribers click here to view this issue
Issue price: £65 + VAT
- Companies prepare for new regime as GDPR beckons
- UK government keen to apply ‘GDPR flexibilities’
- Minister responds to PL&B on GDPR
- Investigatory Powers Act brings wide-ranging spying powers
- Privacy breach damages: High Court provides some insight
- If a hard Brexit takes place what happens to overseas transfers?
- Is your Internet of Things device The Weakest Link?
- Lessons from the Dutch data security breach regime
- Information Commissioner demands FOI extension
- FOIA under constant threat
- Online FOI tool for Scotland
- EU proposes e-Privacy Regulation
- Denham reduces charities’ fines
- ICO updates its GDPR guidance
- CJEU rules on UK data retention
- Consultation starts on drones
- Link data protection with cyber security, review says
- ICO takes over TPS
- DMA demands jail terms for nuisance callers